Monday, March 7, 2011

3 Questions

A. Why are you studying English? Explain with details.

I am studying English because I live in the place where have many people just can speak English. If I cannot communicate with them in English, it will be hard for me to live here for a long time. However, if I can speak, write, and read English well, I can easily get a better job after graduation. Eventually, English is an international language what have used in the globe. If I know how to use English, I can travel all over the world. These are some reasons that is why I am studying English. 

B. Do you use English very much when you're not in this class? Explain what situations you need to use it in.
           
        No, I do not use English very much when I am not in this class. However, I sometimes wait for another class , so I chat with some classmates in English. Also, we talk about the information of homework, test and class. When I go to the market for food and sundry goods, I may need to ask the worker about some products in English. If I go to the fast food shop and restaurant, I always need to speak English for ordering a meal.

C. How do you feel when you use English? Are you sometimes nervous, comfortable, or...? Explain.
           
        Sometimes, I feel comfortable when I talk with classmate. Their speed of speech is not too fast, so I may not scare to chat with them. If I need to converse with native people, it makes me nervous to face them. Also, I always cannot catch what they said in the first time. Eventually, the most uncomfortable to me is presentation because I need to speak English in front of many people in class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment