Monday, March 14, 2011

Learning English




Learning English

      My first experience learning English was difficult. When I was a student of kindergarten, I did not like to join the English classes. Also, I really hated to touch a letter of them. First of all, I felt strange to see English in the beginning because the English writing are very different from the Chinese. Besides, I was confused to identify the letter among these twenty six letters. When I wrote letters for the practices, I just made a mess on them. In addition, when I had an English dictation test, I could not catch all sentences from the voice of my teacher. English words were very hard to memorize and discriminate for me in that time. I felt terrible about a grade that I could not be friendly with English. Finally, My English teacher always requested a student of us to stand up and read what she had just pronounced. I was bad lucky because she liked to call my name what the same as her brother’s name. Unfortunately, I could not say the perfect pronunciation while I was daydreaming, so my lovely classmates always laughed at me. To sum it up, I did not like to study English when I was a child. It was hard for me in the first time as a nightmare.
217words

No comments:

Post a Comment